The MenuFeatured WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$25, 3-Course Menu
First Course (choose one)
- House Salad: Romaine and spring mix, carrots, tomato, mozzarella and provolone cheese served with your choice of dressing
- Small Roasted Garlic Hummus: Garlic hummus served with pita bread
- Zeasar Salad: romaine hearts, Caesar dressing, Parmesan, croutons
Second Course (choose one)
- Rotisserie Sampler: quarter rotisserie chicken, 3 oz beef & 3 oz pork; choice of 2 sides
- Trout Lafitte: fresh Snake River Canyon Trout fillet, seared; wild-caught Gulf shrimp sautéed or fried, spicy cream sauce; choice of 2 sides
- Buttermilk Battered Shrimp: Fried wild-caught Gulf shrimp, hushpuppies, tartar sauce; choice of 2 sides
- Balsamic Salmon: Fresh Atlantic salmon, hardwood grilled, sweet balsamic glaze. Choice of 2 sides
- Thai Ribs: Large rack slow-cooked St. Louis style ribs finished on the grill. Fresh ginger infused soy sauce, sweet chili, Asian herbs. Also available BBQ or dry. Choice of 2 sides.
Third Course (choose one)
- Sweet Potato Pecan Bread Pudding: made with freshly baked sweet potatoes, French bread, pecans, cinnamon & a rum praline sauce accompanies this New Orleans classic
- Chocolate Caramel Brownie: freshly baked chewy chocolate brownie & vanilla ice cream covered with homemade chocolate sauce, caramel & plenty of roasted pecans
Make your reservation with OpenTable!
Z Rated Martini: Addictively delicious martini combines sweet strawberries with Absolut Citron, Triple Sec, lime juice and cane syrup
Sunset Slowdown: Malibu Coconut Rum, Midori Melon Liqueur, Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps, pineapple and cranberry juice create one good looking cocktail.
Hours: Restaurant Week menu available for dinner only
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm