The MenuFeatured Beer & WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$25, 3-Course Menu
First Course: Cheese Fondue (choose one)
- New Orleans Cheddar: Aged Cheddar and Emmenthaler melted with lager beer, Andouille sausage, blackened seasoning, garlic and scallions.
- Fiesta: Aged Cheddar and Emmenthaler melted with lager beer, housemade salsa and jalapeños,
- Spinach & Artichoke: Butterkase, Fontina and Parmesan cheeses melted with seasoned court boullion base with garlic, fresh spinach and artichoke hearts.
Second Course: Farm Fresh Salads (choose one)
- Strawberry Spinach: Golden raisins, Gorgonzola crumbles, sliced strawberries, honey roasted almonds and a strawberry vinaigrette atop fresh spinach leaves
- Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine, shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and Parmesan-crusted pine nuts, tossed with Caesar dressing
- California: Mixed baby greens with Gorgonzola crumbles, diced Roma tomatoes, praline pecans and Raspberry Black Walnut Vinaigrette
Third Course (choose one)
- Land: Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin, Memphis-Style Dry Rub Pork and All Natural Chicken Breast.
- Sea: Atlantic salmon, Seasame-crusted Ahi Tuna and Shrimp Diablo.
- Good Earth Vegetarian: Edamame or onion rings, artichoke hearts, vegetable polpettes, fresh asparagus, marinated tofu and mushroom sacchetti
Have your entree “dusted” with French Quarter seasoning for an additional $2.
Add a fresh cold-water lobster tail to any entree for $9.95.
Make your reservation with Open Table!
Deep South Tea: Absolut Citron, Malibu, sweet & sour and freshly-squeezed lemon topped with a splash of sprite and a floater of Deep Eddy Cranberry ($9.95)
Whiskey Thistle: Jameson, white peach syrup, raspberries, fresh lemon and a splash of Sprite ($8.95)
Hours: (Restaurant Week menu only available during dinner)
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday – Saturday: 4:30pm – 11:00pm
- Sunday: 5:00pm – 10:oopm