The MenuFeatured Beer & WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$45, 3-Course Menu
First Course (choose one)
- Modern Caesar Salad: hearts of romaine, fried capers, crisp prosciutto
- Fleming’s Steak Soup: our savory steak featuring filet mignon
Second Course (choose one)
- Petite Filet Mignon: our leanest, most tender beef
- Barbeque Scottish Salmon: slow-roasted, mushroom salad, barbeque glaze
- Double-Thick Pork Rib Chop: julienne of apples and jicama, apple cider and creole mustard glaze
- Double Breast of Chicken: all natural, roasted, white wine, mushroom, leek and thyme sauce
Served with your choice of: sautéed french green beans or yukon gold mashed potatoes
Third Course (choose one)
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding: southern style bread pudding with decadent white chocolate and topped with a creme anglaise sauce
- New York Cheesecake: graham cracker crust, blueberry sauce, white chocolate shavings
Make your reservation now on Opentable!
The Blarney Stone: a refreshing pairing of Jameson Irish Whiskey, fresh lime juice, and chilled ginger beer garnished with a twist of lime
The Sloe Motion: delicious Plymouth Gin topped with bubbling Mas Fi Brut Champagne complemented by a submerged blueberry garnish to enjoy at the end of your drink. So Slow down with us and enjoy!
Absolut Apple: even though it is not sing yet, it is never too early to enjoy our Absolut-ly delicious Absolut Apple Cocktail. A perfect pairing of Absolut Vodka, Sour Apple Pucker and cranberry juice with a delicious garnish of cranberries to enjoy at the end.
Hours: Restaurant Week Menu available during dinner hours only.
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Sunday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm