The MenuFeatured WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$40, 3-Course Menu
First Course (choose one)
- TOMATO BASIL SOUP: a cup of Doe’s signature tomato basil soup
- BEER CHEESE POTATO SOUP: creamy sharp cheddar potato soup complemented with Abita Amber
- HOUSE SALAD: lettuce and cherry tomatoes marinated in Doe’s house dressing
Second Course (choose one)
- SHRIMP AND GRITS: a dozen broiled shrimp atop our creamy smoked cheddar grits
- NEW YORK STRIP: succulent New York strip served with garlic mashed potatoes, while supplies last
- RIBEYE: juicy ribeye served with garlic mashed potatoes, while supplies last
- RUM GLAZED PORK CHOP: thick bone-in pork chop with Sugar Island Spiced Rum glaze served over garlic mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus, While supplies last
- PREPARED NIGHTLY: Each night we will have a different dessert prepared specifically for that night
Make your reservations now with OpenTable!
Jam-Pari: Jameson Black Barrel Reserve and Campari come together with some sparkling Moscato to form the ultimate in bittersweet cocktails. Light and easy to drink with a flavor which is orange forward.
El Burro: A play off of Ian Fleming’s favorite cocktail, the Horse’s Neck, we have created the Central American version which is a bit rougher around the edges. Del Maguey’s Vida mezcal brings an unrefined smokiness together with the Gingeroo’s spiciness. The Zucca Rababaro lends a bitter note with hints of familiar sweetness rounded out by the acidity of Triple Sec and lime juice.
French Kiss: Lillet is a fortified and aromatized wine from Italy. This cocktail showcases both the sweet and dry versions to bring a perfectly balanced drink.
Hours: Restaurant Week Menu available during dinner hours only.
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm – 9:00pm
- Friday – Saturday: 4:30pm – 10:00pm