The MenuFeatured WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$25, 3-Course Menu
First Course (choose one)
- Buffalo Cauliflower-Fresh cauliflower florets buttermilk battered and fried to a golden brown, then tossed in housemade Sriracha buffalo sauce and topped with a salad of celery, cilantro, scallions and Gorogonzola.
- Szechwan Chicken Dumplings– Chinese dumplings topped with fresh cilantro, sesame seeds and scallions. Served with our soy-ginger chili sauce.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip– Served hot with house-made blue and white corn tortilla chips.
Second Course (choose one)
- Original BBQ Chicken Pizza– Created here in 1985. Our legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro transform this original to iconic.
- Five-Cheese + Fresh Tomato Pizza– Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda and Romano with tomato and fresh basil.
- Garlic Cream Fettucini + Chicken-Our garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley.
- Kung Pao Spaghetti- Our twist on a Chinese classic with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies.
- Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad– Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and our housemade herb ranch. Topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions.
- Thai Crunch Salad– Crisp veggies and fresh cilantro with chicken and crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks. Tossed in Thai peanut dressing.
- Santa Fe Bowl– Cilantro farro and spinach topped with lime chicken, tomatoes, sweet corn, black beans, red cabbage, fresh avocado, poblano peppers and toasted pepitas. Served with house-made poblano ranch.
Third Course (choose one)
- Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate Soufflé Cake
- Key Lime Pie
- Butter Cake
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm