The MenuFeatured Beer & WineFeatured CocktailsLocation/Hours
$20, 3-Course Menu
First Course (choose one)
- Fried Cheese: slices of Haloumi cheese sautéed in olive oil and fresh garlic.
- Falafel: Lebanese vegetable patties, mixture of fava beans, cracked wheat and chickpeas, deep fried
- Lentil Bean Soup
Second Course (choose one)
- Meat Moussaka Plate: layers of sautéed potato, eggplant, ground beef, topped with Béchamel sauce. Served with rice and salad.
- Shrimp Scampi: shrimp broiled in butter, garlic and lemon juice, topped with mushrooms and bell peppers. Comes with hummus, rice and salad.
- Chicken Shawarma Plate: fresh boneless chicken marinated in garlic, olive oil and Lebanese spices. Comes with hummus, rice and salad.
Third Course (choose one)
- Baklava: flaky pastry with walnuts and honey
- Tiramisu: lady fingers dipped in coffee liqueur and layered in marscapone cheese
- Ashta: filo dough filled with custard cream
Lebanese Tea with Absolut Vodka – $5
Jameson Irish Whiskey & Ginger Ale – $5
Hours: Restaurant Week menu available for dinner only
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm-9:30pm
- Friday: 10:30am-10:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am – 8:30pm